We are happy to announce that beginning Tuesday, May 4th, our clients will have the option for "in clinic" or "curbside" service for scheduled appointment exams!
* ALL clients will still CALL 1st upon arrival to check in for their appointment
* Surgical Check-ins and Discharges will still operate via curbside service procedures
* Tech appointments still curbside
* Rx and food pick ups still curbside
* Limit ONE client per exam appointment
We are NOT requiring clients nor staff to wear a mask. If you are uncomfortable with this for any reason, please tell us you want curbside service.
We kindly ask that if a client is not feeling well, that another person bring the pet for the exam or the appointment be rescheduled.
Appointments may take a bit longer as we adjust to this transition--please be patient with us! We are doing our best to think through the logistics of the combination service process and volume of clients being seen.
We look forward to seeing you with your pets in the exam room again!
Your Pet Healthcare Team at McCauley Animal Clinic